We are experienced in buying and selling homes, having bought ten and sold nine so far.
We are experienced in the construction industry – new construction, remodels, buying and selling homes
We will provide you with relevant knowledge about the property you wish to purchase. Our commitment is to exceed your expectations. (We will!)
We have been working with first home buyers to seasoned investors since 2014 (2,000 + Inspections)
We are well trained, highly skilled and experienced in this field. We participate in continuing education constantly upgrading our knowledge and expertise.
We are fully insured ($500,000 General Liability – Errors and Omissions)
We are committed to following or exceeding the high standards set by the Texas Real Estate Commission and InterNACHI, providing professional service to all buyers, sellers, and agents involved.
We will inspect all systems normally found in a home from foundation to the roof and all areas in between.
We will spend the time necessary on-site that it takes to do a thorough home evaluation. (We do one inspection per day. That will be reflected in our report.)
We will provide you with a detailed narrative style electronic report, with lots of full-color HD photos and a summary of issues, that same day. Software by Whisper Solutions, https://whispersolutions.com/ makes that possible.
We are US Army veterans and offer discounts for military and first responders
Our Promise to You
100% moneyback guarantee
We are available after the inspection for consultation on any issues you deem important or that may be unclear. We wil spend whatever time necessary to explain our findings, until you are confident in your understanding of any issues.
Our inspectors personally respond to all calls, text, and/or emails.
Our 100% moneyback guarantee to you is simple and straightforward. If we fail to do our job, we will make it right to your satisfaction, or you pay nothing!
Licenses, Certifications & Professional Memberships
Why Choose Us?
- First time homebuyers – To achieve the American dream of owning their own home.
- Upgrades – When you outgrow your current home.
- Relocation – When work or family requires it.
- Downsizing – When the time comes
- Weekend and/or evening appointments available
- Discounts for military and first responders
- Fully insured ($500,000 General Liability – Errors and Omissions)
- We are available after the inspection for consultation on any issues you deem important or that may be unclear. Our inspector personally respond to all calls, text, and/or emails.
- Free Home Maintenance Book (With inspection)
- Free e-book on Home Safety
- Free e-book on use and maintenance of private well systems (By request)
- Free e-book on care and use of septic systems
- Adheres to COVID-19 safety guidelines
- Professional and ethical interaction with buyers, sellers, and agents
- Cash, check, credit cards accepted, or pay at closing
For a full list of Continuing Education: